Continuous Planning will enable your team to provide a constant flow of functionalities by having a continuously updated plan in place, adjusted to the business requirements. Continuous Integration will implement the plan and provide feedback on development speed to ensure a realistic plan is in place.
Continuous Planning is a practice that requires planners, architects, and agile teams to integrate their plans across the enterprise on an ongoing basis.
It relies on six principles:
- Value simplicity
- The manifesto for agile software development
- Design thinking
- Iterative and incremental development
- Lean management
- Estimation accuracy
At first we shall explore the capabilities in the DevOps, Continuous Planning and Continuous Integration (CODE, BUILD, TEST).
- Describe Objectives and Key Results
- Compare Continuous and Static Planning
- Describe the six principles of Continuous Planning
- Characterize Continuous Integration
- Analyze the effects of Continuous Integration on performance
And also there are 6 Principles of the Continuous Improvement Model