It is said that you should measure twice and cut once in order to succeed. I can’t agree more when it comes to software development and the following testing activities. This being said, it is crucial for your product to be properly tested before going to production. Without it, not only you risk a malfunctioning piece of software but also a customer dissatisfaction and decrease of your company revenue.
This leads to the choice of testing tools and qualities they should possess. Should it be complex with tons of features? Or should it allow integrations to other tools? Frankly, the testing software should be user-friendly in the first place, following the agile idea of project management. If you have a complex tool, your employees will spend more time learning it and the added value is nowhere to be seen when it comes to the usage effectivity for not all features would ever be used.
JunoOne is the best option in these areas:
· Its uniqueness lies within the skills and experience of those who created it. Those testers used to work with a lot of existing testing software and combined their knowledge into a new tool which combines common sense with high effectivity.
· Agile management is incorporated in the tool itself so you can easily plan your test sprints, create schedules with iterations between your set milestones and deal with epics or assign stories and tasks to be completed.
· Execution of the tests is a miracle as you simply go through your test scenario, instinctively work with its steps and during the execution you can create bugs and tasks directly within the run. JunoOne provides all you need to fix your issues without being complex or rigid.
· A huge help is flawless integration with JIRA and other tools. In these times where many of us use JIRA for progress tracking, we all know it’s not a tool for proper software testing. Hence all you create and test in JunoOne would appear as results in your JIRA account.
· The last advantage is integration to Jenkins where you can link your Jenkins test jobs to JunoOne, schedule its start and just check results of your automated tests.
The core strength of JunoOne lies in its focus on simplicity as opposed to other tools on the market. Priceless experience led to creation of a testing tool which is easy to work with, complex enough to provide features to continue with your agile project management and powerful enough to give you test executions and integrations to lower the number of tasks which could be done automatically.
- Test Collab
- TestFLO for JIRA
- Xray – Cutting Edge Test Management
- Requirements and Test Management for Jira (RTM)
- SPIRATEST by Inflectra